Labels

Friday 20 April 2012

Gluten Free Bread


There isn't much better than warm, homemade and gluten-free bread on a sunny weekend :) At least that's what I felt when I was crunching on my marmalade toast! And a cup of tea of course. And the beautiful thing is, it's just so easy to make. Something crazy like: 500g of flour/ 1 sachet of yeast/ 1tsp salt/ 1 tsp sugar/ 2tbsp vegetable oil and 500 ml warm water! Give it a go, you won't regret it! Obviously, the skill is needing and creating the perfect dough- but I have to be honest and tell you I used a bread-machine for this one. I'll have to try it by hand next time, but this one tasted perfect, anyway, this is just a little taste of a yummy blessing we can enjoy, and a post to solemnly acknowledge one of our most staple diets: bread!


2 comments:

  1. I can nearly smell it :-) YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM this looks great! I'm gluten free, but I usually have to buy the boxed bread mix cause I just can't nail it on my own.
    I've made some pretty sad looking gluten free bread from scratch. lol :-) But this looks awesome!!!!

    i love your blog! just found it...

    Lizzy
    www.lizziebutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete