Labels

Thursday 12 April 2012

Gina

Blogging about your 'little-sister' seems to be a thing, or maybe that's just me... So it was with sadness that I realised- I don't have a little sister to take pictures of, or write about.
I may however, have the next best thing: a sister who is one minute older than me! Eh? Not many people can say that. She may not be cute and smile with teeth missing, wear bows or pretty dresses or dungarees, but she is pretty amazing. She and I have exactly the same sense of humour for a start, and as a consuquence...we laugh. Alot. It's fairly hilarious sometimes, I seem to remember one moment this holiday revising where we had to go into separate rooms, stick our heads out of windows and scream to get the hysterics fully and completely out of our tickled systems! Yup- It's a blast. But obviously we have arguments... Haha, it sounds a bit like I'm advertising...immagine selling twins on ebay: Yes, their full range is from 'minor tiffs' to full scale war; involving the throwing of pens and, yes get this, the breaking of locks! (the bathroom door has never been the same.) Hah... If I were advertising Gina I'm sure people would think I was selling the angel gabriel or something! Well, not if I told them about the way she has this 'thing' against mayonaise, has to sleep with the blinds open, and always takes the laptop first! But if I was truthful, and divulged how well she can play the guitar, piano, tennis, loves a bit of mischief, is always willing to cook extra gluten free pasta, will never say no to tying my hair in a plait, enjoys making up songs with me, meals, works of creative-genius! I'm sure they'd buy her in a heartbeat. And she is all of those things, and much much more.



3 comments:

  1. I love your love for her :-). BEAUTIFUL photos. Laughed so much at the thought of you guys sticking your head out of windows in hysterics....you're both SO BRILLIANT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, thanks :) It was pretty hilarious; a beautiful person makes beautiful pictures (cheesy? :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. That is completely cheesy Milla (but I gotta agree).
    Let me put it this way - I would buy Gina. In a heartbeat.
    She really is wonderfully beautiful in every sense of the word.
    As my friend are you :D

    ReplyDelete